Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Curriculum: 120 units
- Fall, Spring, Summer Admissions
- Day, Evening and Online Courses
- Professional Practice opportunities
- International and multicultural focus
Direct MBA Option:
- Complete your MBA in one year after your BSBA.
- The MBA is 12 courses for business undergraduate students.
- The Direct MBA curriculum structure allows you take 4 bridge courses that count towards your BSBA and MBA.^
- This reduces the number of courses you need to take from 12 courses to 8 courses.
- $2,000 scholarship for students that meet the scholarship criteria.*
Request more information about the program by filling out the form above. For immediate answers to your questions, contact admissions toll free at 866-825-5426 or via email: email@example.com.
^ Grade B or higher is needed for the courses to count towards both BSBA and MBA.
* GPA of 3.5 and above.
Alliant International University is a private university. All degrees are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We are an equal opportunity employer and educator.
** The $24,000 scholarship is for the entire program offered as $3,000 per semester. There is also an undergraduate tuition scholarship offered by Alliant. A student can select one of these two scholarship programs. A student will only get either the undergraduate tuition scholarship or the School of Management scholarship and can choose which one they would like. They are not offered as a combined scholarship.